Class IX & X
English, Hindi / Sanskrit / French
Science & Technology:
Integrated Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology
History, Civics, Geography, Economics, Information Technology, Work Education, Art Education, Physical Education, Health Education, Environment Education, Personal & Social Education
- Prepare students for the CBSE Examination so that students gain admission to prestigious universities of their choice.
- Foster high academic achievement through the study of a range of subject choices offered.
- Strengthen students' effective study skills and high order thinking skills.
- Encourage students to critically evaluate information.
- Promote strong communication skills and development of personality.
- Develop an awareness of the media and competence in computer application.
- Foster social development, cultural awareness and genuine understanding of other traditions.
- Promote responsible and caring citizenship through a programme of community service.
- Instill a sense of responsibility to promote liberty, justice and protect one's and others' right for common welfare.
- Enable students to make right lifestyle choices through health, social and adolescent education programme.
- Enhance in them a sense of ethical leadership and develop the skills.
- Enable students to plan their future careers and help them in their preparation.
- The Senior school programme prepares the students for the All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE Class - X) and All India Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (AISSCE Class - XII).
In addition to fostering high academic achievement through a choice of a wide range of subjects, the Senior School programme requires the participation in activities beyond academics which include sports, cultural activities, workshops and community service. Field trips, guest lectures,career guidance and students exchange programmes are planned to provide an enriching learning environment.